Posts by smegal

If I make, say, a clean rhythm loop and then switch to distortion patch for a lead....the rhythm loop then becomes distorted. Is there any way around this?

Thanks Monkey Man! Those are the tones I was looking for. I'm absolutely over the moon with my Kemper! Just waiting for my 6-space rack to get here so I can have everything in one portable package. This is seriously the best purchase I've made in years.

Hi all!

I did my homework on this board before jumping in, and I was lucky enough to have a friend lend me his unpowered toaster for two weeks and even gig with it. Man, what a difference! I now own an unpowered rack, pedalboard, mission pedal and a yamaha dxr10.

I tried to do what the Kemper does about 17 years ago using Line 6. You can guess the results. I spent many years chasing the tone dragon, realizing that I was spending more time trouble-shooting pedals than actually creating. I'm over the moon with this product! Though I am still learning.

I have a somewhat rare 65 Amps Stone Pony that I'm going to attempt to profile and post for the community, as well as my Orange Rockerverb I.

Question: does anyone have preferred lead tone patches that are tried and true? I'm looking for a Steve Lukather / Neal Schon-type tone. Something that cuts through. I had some success backing off the bass on some patches, but I'm curious if you've found any rigs you recommend. I don't mind buying the profiles.

Thanks!

-Tim