Posts by gfex79

Hi everybody
    Some days ago i got a nice second hand unpowered kemper and i am enjoying it with headphones or with my PC monitors.
    In future i would like to create a complete rig around the kemper and would like to ask you of it is better to purchase a frfr speaker (Yamaha dxr10 for example) or purchase a power amp for the kemper (like the Ritter ones for example) and use it with my guitar cabs.
    I know this question has been asked several Times but i would like to know your experiences.
    Thanks

That is right john..
    Another question ....is there a chance to cancel profile with the kemper or the only way is to use RM? It would be nice of i could run throught the different profiles and cancel them directly in the kpa of i do not like 'em

Thanks
    I am not sure I got the point.....should I delete some profiles on the kemper? Is 999 the limit of storable profiles? If I am not wrong I read somewhere about someone who stored more than thousands profiles on the kpa but maybe I am wrong...

Hi everybody
    Along with the kemper i got also an usb drive with a lot of profiles.
    Little by little i am storing them on the kemper. I have now stored 999 profiles and am trying to store some more but the kemper says that the new profiles i would like to store are already on the kemper but it is not true....
    Have I reached the storage limit? What should I do ?
    Thank you

that is really a good suggestion!!!

"Like"? "Enjoy"?

Mate, you've got this Kemper thing all wrong - you're supposed to love it and forget about everything else in your life while you chase your new (many thousands of) tones... :D

Welcome, gfex, and enjoy... I mean, love your new baby.

thank you all for your nice welcome.
    Monkey_Man , you know, i am an old minded guitarist used to valve amps and stomps......this is my first experience in digital stuff.....i have to say that all those lights are really nice but scary me a bit at the same time.....i think i will bother all of you a lot in the next few days....

Hello eveybody
    I just got a second hand kpa...
    I played with it for a bit today through the DAW and i like it...
    I have to dive into its potential and profiles but from the first experience i think i am going to enjoy it...
    Regards from italy