Posts by Basti1987

If your kemper is sitting in a rack somewhere in your studio where not everything is at hand, a software editor is really useful.

Even if not (as in my case) it can be useful. For him it might not be useful for whatever reasons. I have the toaster and I really would love to have an editor since I dont want to put the toaster up on my desk to dial in tones and tweak this or that. It just saves me space on my desk where I already have way to much stuff ;).
    Another reason for me personally is the fact that you can speed up things with a well designed software. Espacially changing parameters would be way much faster if you could see als the parameters on one single screen. But all that is already mentioned in this thread :).

For more wind blowing around your knees you could ad one DXS12!! Imagine, two DXR10's left and right in front of you, in stereo and one DXS12 in mono behind you.

It could always be better ;). But at the end this only would make sense in the rehearsal room. I would never ever carry all that stuff to a gig. :P And if this was no argument I could just ask my wife what she thinks about the third speaker after purchasing the Kemper and the Remote :D

I just purchased one DXR10 and I am really really happy with it! Sure, my 4x12 blows a lot more wind around my knees but soundwise the DXR10 is really good! Because the Price dropped insanely, I purchased another one and will play stereo from now on :)

Hello everyone,

I am reading in this Forum quite a while, but things are getting serious now regarding the Kemper. I got my Kemper (and the footswitch) about 2 months ago. The main reason was, that I actually play in three bands right now and I was always sad that I could not carry around my JVM410-Fullstack. So I decided to join the Kemp-olution - and what a choice did I make!!! Although I am not used to every parameter and I still struggle sometimes to find the settings I am looking for, I am slowly getting better in using the Kemper.
    Since Musicstore (a shop in Germany) reduced the Price for the DXR10 I am trying the full potential on monday when playing in the rehearsel room.

I am 30 years old and I mainly play Rock (Classic, bluesy, sometimes hard). I LOVE (!!!!) vintage guitars and so I am really happy with some vintage amps I can now try for the first time ever :).

Next steps surely are profiling my JVM410H, which I know in every detail and to get in more to the built in effects which sounded killer when I tried them from time to time. I hope it stays this way when I get a deeper look. Another thought is to buy a second DXR10 for getting a stereorig for the first time in my life :).

Best regards,
    Sebastian