Posts by PeterA

Hi Raraya.

Yes the rig will reset when you switch to another . Why not save the solorig with the boost etc. on?

I mostly do that, to avoid to much step dancing on the remote :)

OK, I think I know what the problems is now, but it's still there :)

I tried to plug af guitar into the return inputs. There is no left/right seperation between the return inputs.

The return signal goes to both left and right in both the Alternative input and the Return input.

With an effect in the stereo loop, there is only a very week effect signal. I quess becuase of phase cancellation.

That is with all other effects in the section off.

I'm only using unbalanced cables.

All AUX are off.

I have tried going true the output/ input menu and tried diferent options, but no luck so fare.

Hi.

I´m trying to use af stereopedal with my kemper toaster.

I have a stereo efx loop setup in the effect section, and connected the pedal via the send and return and alternative input.

Now to the problem: When i connect both returns to my pedals outputs the effekt disappears and only the guitar signal remains.

If i pull one of the jacks from the pedal ( it dosn´t matter which on) the effect becomes audible.

Thx Peter

I have also had problems with tempo issues.
    Described here: Tempo freezes
    The tap function just seems unreliable.
    (The issue here is not the led flashing out of tempo, but the effect not responding to tap tempo changes)
    It would be nice to have some response from Kemper on this.
    I'm considering to use my G system for effects instead, to get a more relaible setup,
    but its not very satisfying.

Tempo freezes, when i try to tap a new tempo, nothing happens. The tempo doesen't change It makes no diference if I tap on the Kemper Remote or on the kemper Toaster tap button.
    I'm using Performance mode. If i change performance it works again. Sometimes the problem occur when change from a performance with fixed tempo to a non fixed. Sometimes it just happens randomly without a performance change and sometimes the tap function suddently works again after a while. Very frustrating in a busy live situatiation!. Any body else experienced this?