Posts by Block Inlay

Hi Gang,

New member here and new Kemper convert. Looking forward to being a member of this community.

I recently bought a used Kemper from a decent guy. He has quite a few profiles loaded, including some Top Jimi stuff he purchased.

I haven't had a chance yet to play for more than a few minutes, so I've just poked around some of the rigs to check things out. I'm wondering, would I benefit from using the amp in its current state (the way the previous user has set things up and loaded it up) or should I back everything up on the amp, then reset it so it acts like a brand new machine?

(hope this question makes sense)

Welcome to the Family :)

Fcb1010 with UNO chip if you have to control other gear ia MIDI
    UNO for KEMPER to r feedback and ease of use with no external MIDI gear

I've been looking at UNO for Kemper and something else called Eureka. Are these two different things or the same product with different names?

Hi Everyone,

Rookie Kemper owner here. Picked up an unpowered head recently on Craigslist. The asking price was so good, I couldn't refuse despite knowing very little about Kemper amps. Looking forward to learning a bunch and playing this incredible piece of gear.

Right now I'm keenly interested in researching a good foot controller that performs well with the kemper, has at least 1 expression pedal, and is cheap! I just can't afford the Kemper foot controller at the moment.