Posts by Pete Fisk

On trying to free up some hard drive space, I discovered a file named DriverLog.txt hidden within Rig Manager (Documents>Kemper Amps>Rig Manager).
    This was taking up 23.45GB of space, which seemed unrealistic for a Plain Text file.
    I emailed Kemper Support and can now confirm the DriverLog.txt file CAN BE DELETED.
    I now have 24GB of space I previously did not have! :)

Big thanks to Marc at Kemper for the super-quick response!

I had a similar problem and can now confirm the DriverLog.txt file (found in Rig Manager) CAN BE DELETED.
    I contacted Support by email and received a super-quick response stating it was perfectly safe to delete the file.
    I now have 24GB of space I previously did not have!
    Big thanks to Kemper for the support.

Hi, I'm new to Kemper, and despite several failed attempts at the manual I am still struggling to find an answer to this, so any help at all would be most appreciated.
    My set-up is as follows:
    Kemper - MOTU 828X - Logic Pro X.
    Roland FC300 MIDI controller.

I have created a track in Logic that contains Volume Pedal swells (via the Roland FC300 midi controller, with RIG set to Pre Stomps), but for some reason the Volume swells are not translating to the Re-amped track - in other words, when I SOLO the Re-amped track in Logic the Volume stays constant, with no swells.

I suspect this is something quite simple - and possibly I have a total misunderstanding as to what should appear within the Re-amp track, but I am at a loss as to where to look next.
    With thanks.
    Pete
    UPDATE: I have the Volume Pedal LOCKED so as the pedal functions the same way for all patches - this is probably irrelevant, but thought it worth mentioning.