Posts by Foxbilder

Hello ,

I'm having this very very frustrating problem . No more joy in playing when having this

So ,

I have a high pitched noise that keeps ringing forever , I has nothing to do with amp or guitar .

I did my own problem finding so far :

I bought a battery powered amp ( to exclude problems with ground wire ...)
    Turned off my electricity except for the socket i was using.

Turned of smartphone.

I went to my parents house , no problems there

My neigbour isnt at home most of times and my other neighbor house is abandoned.

the freq is about 4khz

I can kill it with a noise gate but only when i let my guitar untouched as soon i press a string ... there you have it
    I do not need gutiar to hear the noise the only thing i have to do is to plug in a guitar cable in any sort of amp and i have the high pitched noise .

So i really wonder whats causing it a radio antenne? a nearby factory ( i live near a industrial complex ) ,

I have a les paul and strat , offcourse the strat is more terrible . les paul i can live with

Solution i have ?

1 MOVE

2 Build a 10 foot thick concrete bunker :S

:( depressing

How can i stop this ? i need something that cuts the High freq out of my signal . i Tried the EQ HIGH CUT setting which helps little if turned down to 2000hz . Noise gates helps but have to put is very far like 8 and like I said when pressing strings the noise returns

So please help me :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

thx for the reply's i am indeed searching for his loner / military man tone from the 80s obtained with his charvel.

could someone tell me also what delay setting i would use . seems he uses long delay times or is this obtained by tapping your delay pedal off at the end?

Hey ,
    Has there anybody a suggestion for a profile that sounds like gary moore in the 80s or tips ..

I reall like the tone with his charvel during his late 80s shows.
    for example = (8:26)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Seems like a common 80s tone in those days?

I also like the lickbrary tone from GARY MOORE THE SOLOS .

Wonder what he used for his tone.

I dont know how it comes but with some profiles when turning up the gain , it sound completly fizzy , like clipping noise .
    Is this normal . i checked my output signal which is not clipping.

How to creat nice tube amp overdriven sounds?

I have the Focusrite and have been doing this for years. It's not a Kemper thing, it's a focusrite thing. Have you set up the Kemper as your sound device on your computer? Have you checked Scarlett MixControl to make sure everything is being sent to the correct send?

can you be more specific im kind of noob here .

i have my 6i6 as default playback device . i cant select kemper here .
    can you take screenshots of your focus rite control?

here is how i connect everything :

guitar -> kemper input -> spdif cable -> focusrite ->> 6.3 mm to xlr -> studio monitor

Hello ,

Im new to kemper and to home recording .

So far ive managed to -playback music from my scarlet focusrite 6i6 to my studio monitor .
    - playback guitar from my kemper with my spdif cable to my focusrite playback on my studio monitor .

But i cant figure out how to playback music from pc and kemper at once . In focusrite controle i only can assign monitor output to 1 signal .

How can i do this? i want to use my kemper for play along songs...

Thx