Posts by Guitarmafia124

Ok, thank you! I got the kemper to respond to the GCP in 10 Preset Mode, however, when I hit the first preset it goes to PrgChg# 51 and goes up from there. Not a problem really, just curious as to why it wouldn't start at 1? If I did want to use the 4preset mode, what is the trick with that?

Thank you for your help!

I'd like to run it in 10 preset mode I think, but at this point I really just want to get it working. I did notice that the firmware version of the GCP is an old version (v 1.02) and am wondering if that could be the issue as well. I bought the GCP a number of years ago used. None of the forum posts I've read mention that being a problem unless you're using the Instant Access, which I don't really plan on using.

I know this topic has probably been beaten into ground but I am struggling to get my Ground Control Pro to communicate with my Kemper. I am not very advanced with MIDI and could really use some help. I feel like I am doing everything correctly and have the settings correct but I am not getting any sort of communication. All of the forum posts I have seen on this subject are very outdated and using old firmware of the Kemper so menus have changed and such. Any guidance would be appreciated.