Posts by AdamL22

Hi everyone. I find great tones from my kemper through my 2x12, but when hooked up to my UAD apollo twin mkii via the hi-z input, the tones tend to be no where near as good when coming through my studio monitors. I understand my monitors are going to produce a different sound to my 2x12, but Im struggling to find any tones I like.

I also have a problem with peaking on my interface if I use more than 1 track in Logic Pro X. I've set the gain as high as possible without clipping (mostly green with the occasional orange showing, never into the red), but on the monitor, it goes into red even at low volumes. I turned my speakers up to 3/4 max and still the same issue. Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Hi everyone, just a few questions I'd like some advice on.

1). When I am editing a rig and click on 'store', occasionally my kemper will freeze with all the three buttons above the screen flashing; the only way I am able to get out it is by tuning them kemper off. Has anyone ever experienced this?

2). For people that gig with it, does anyone run both acoustic and electric through their kemper? I want to run my kemper through my cab onstage but obviously don't want my acoustic running through my cab too; how would you go about this?

3). For people that go straight to FOH, in regards to EQing; do you create profiles at home then adjust when in a live setting? Or do you keep them as they are and alter the EQ on the desk?

4). In regards to volume, does it make a difference how loud the master is in comparison to how loud you both channels on the mixing desk (if in stereo). I've tried a louder master volume and less on the desk, and more coming through the desk and less master volume and didn't really notice a difference.

(lastly!)
    5). I run a share psm200 in ear monitor system. For the most optimal way to hear myself and the rest of the band, would you run a cable from 'monitor output' into 'input 1' of the share, then a feed from the desk of the rest of the band into the shure?

Hi everyone. I've just purchased the power rack with remote and I have come across a potential issue. I will be using my kemper in a live setting, with multiple guitars. I know that the clean sens in the input section can alter any volume differences between clean and distortion to suit your guitar, but what if you are using multiple guitars? I normally use 2 electrics and an electro acoustic. Anyone had issue with this ? thanks :)