Kemper Power Rack, UAD Apollo twin mkii and Logic Pro X?

• Hi everyone. I find great tones from my kemper through my 2x12, but when hooked up to my UAD apollo twin mkii via the hi-z input, the tones tend to be no where near as good when coming through my studio monitors. I understand my monitors are going to produce a different sound to my 2x12, but Im struggling to find any tones I like.

I also have a problem with peaking on my interface if I use more than 1 track in Logic Pro X. I've set the gain as high as possible without clipping (mostly green with the occasional orange showing, never into the red), but on the monitor, it goes into red even at low volumes. I turned my speakers up to 3/4 max and still the same issue. Any help would be hugely appreciated.

• The KPA analog output is line level, which is not compatible with the Twin's Hi Z input. You need to use a line input on the Twin. The mic / line combo jacks on the Twin require TRS or TS for line level inputs. Do not use an XLR cable to connect to a Twin's analog input. Any XLR cable connected to the Twin will automatically run at mic level.

• Do not use an XLR cable to connect to a Twin's analog input. Any XLR cable connected to the Twin will automatically run at mic level.

Unless of course you enjoy the sound of those preamps - which you might actually (I do).

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM