Posts by Chaervel5150

I have been using M Britt’s 68 plexi liquid profile and loving it but after the update it changed the tone of the profile.I was using the liquid plexi bright channel which sounded awesome then when the update uploaded it sounded horrible and it was like the bright channel became the normal channel very bassy and lifeless.

So i went back to OS 10.2.1 and all is good again so not sure what to think :?: :?:

Hi

As it says i cannot import any ir's to the kemper.It has been working for the last 2 years fine but now after converting them in cab maker then putting them on a USB the kemper is saying no import nessacary all rigs and presets are loaded etc....but nothing is loaded???

Ok after trying these I paid for the Brit pack which was the most I have spent on a profile pack since having the Kemper and I must say these are the best Marshall/ hard rock profiles I have tried and I have tried a lot- topjimi,sinmix,bert,mbritt mark cameron’s Profiles etc.I use these with Celestion IR’s and a Boss DD500 in the stereo loop.THE BEST PROFILES GIVE THEM A GO....