Posts by TommasoCanazza

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3 files:

Kemper delay:
    two tap delay settings: mix100%, delay 1 10ms, delay 2 0%, feedback 0, stereo 100%, modulatuion flutter ducking etc 0

PT Delay:
    mod delay 10ms on left side

Kemper mono phase
    i've applied PT mod delay with 10ms on the Right side, flip the phase on right side, put a mono plugin on the master track

the last thing on the pt delay file gives a mute file so i haven't uploaded it

hello, thanks for the idea

I'm trying your solutions:with the double touch, even with the modulation disabled, you can hear some phase problems .... create something like a chorus ... and the note D (on every octave, on a standard pitch of 440) becomes "mono" or centered if you prefer
    -settings mix100% / delay1 10ms / delay2 0% / fb 0 / stereo 100% / modulation 0-

when I make the 10ms delay on protools (using mod delay III for example), I do not feel any problem

with the wide stereo thing ... maybe it works on a clean tone, but for my purpose it's not the best solution

For those who play as the only guitarist in a band it would be great to have something like a delay from 3 to 45 ms to be assigned on one side to have a diffused stereo and create space for the singer in the middle

There may be a "stereo setting" for example:
    Delay one side
    panning (for a band that uses additional sounds it would have the additional guitar on the left and the guitarist on the right)

another useful thing would be to route the spdif as a loop (the g Major has a bad converter, but it can set a delay on one side only)