Posts by Digion

If have an issue since the recent update. After I power on ,lets say the default rig that comes up starts with the letter B.

If i am scrolling through rigs and end up changing something further down the alphabet, lets say J, after I change/store/delete the J letter rig, the next time I scroll up or down, it automatically throws me back to B. Then to get back to J, I have to scroll all the way down to the J neighborhood, instead of it being already there.

Is this from the update, or am I doing something wrong?

I am a new owner of a powerhead and started with a guitar cab then i got a mission gemini 1p. In comparison, the Mission sounds a lot more bassy. I have tried settings such as Clarity, Pure Cab, Definition, Space, and EQ. They help somewhat, but i am wondering if there is something i am not trying. It is not too low, i just want to lighten it up a bit. This is all very new to me. One other thingI have noticed is the difference bw the Dimarzio Dactivator in humbucker and split to single coil is huge. It almost better tapped in single coil. Is it possible the humbucker is too hot or too mid/low end? I even lowered the pickup down away from the strings.

I just purchased a powerhead and I know i want a Gemini passive, but can't decide on the 1x12 or 2x12. The size differnce is not that much. The weight is not really a factor. What I am curious about is that the KPA is supposed to just make the profile "louder". So with that in mind, will there be a difference in the overall tone bw the two? My experience has always been that the more speakers, the fuller and well rounded the sound will be. This is new to me, the "louder" aspect.

Also, the 1P is basically the same size cab, but with more empty space for the one single speaker. I am wondering if that would make a difference compared to a similar size cabinet in the 2P (4" wider) and having 2 speakers crammed together with less empty space.

I hope this makes sense. I know everyone has diff tastes, i am just hoping to get some insight, esp if someone has tried the 2 Gemini's or a similar brand of a 1x12 and 2x12.

Hello everyone, I am about to purchase a Powerhead and speaker, and I have a few rookie questions. I have spent a lot of time searching the forum and I haven't found a good answer to my questions. I want to get the best amp/frfr combo for my needs. The loudest I need is just enough to cover a drummer without a PA. I am into all types of music, but primarily hard rock. Please help save me some precious time and money.

1. Has anyone used the same profile with the same brand active vs passive frfr and found a big difference?
    2. I assume the term "amp in the room" means the vibrations felt by volume and bass, especially with a tube amp. I am currently using a Line6 Spider 75 watt. When I turn it up, I can still feel the volume, although less than a tube amp, but is it even less of a feel with the KPA?
    3. I have come across more than a few people stating that a non-powered KPA with a tube power amp makes a big difference. How significant? Enough to increase the amp in room feel? Enough to consider buying this combination instead of a powered unit? Seems like if it not that major, why bother increasing the amount of gizmos and outlets needed.
    4. As for the stereo effect, are we mainly talking about the delays that open up your sound, or is there more to it?