Posts by BOSTON MIKE

Hey guys, I am surprised no one is buying these.

They are incredible sounding speakers punch amp in room feel they are light weight portable and loud when needed.

For use at home, live gigs and studio.

Over $1200 new and these are mint condition. I sold my gear and have no use now for these..lost my job.

Call Mirko at Resdsound for any questions on these, he is very helpful.

Reverb link:

https://reverb.com/item/254106…ck-frs-8-w-tripods-kemper

Hello Alan, thanks for the info.

I had been busy since my post, just getting back on and updating everything.

Moving into a studio room next week, get everything set up and make a few vids.

Yes, I live in Boston, MA.

Been looking to hopefully find other Kemper users to hang out with in my area...not much luck yet.

Thanks-Mike

Hello everyone,

New user here. I am excited to get back to playing my guitar again, been some time now.

Just got my new Powered Kemper Head and a Red Sound cab.

I think I downloaded everything well, registered, updated to 5.5.2 and got rig manager up running.

I play mostly classic rock covers and blues but, my dad plays Beatles and I will be looking for vintage Vox amps and hopefully find Vox Silver Bell cab IRs.

Anyone have IR of Marshall cab with pre-rola 25w greens ??

I hope to make some demo vids of my Red Sound cab, it sounds amazing so far.

Also be great to get together with any other Kemper owners in the Boston MA or surrounding areas..send me a message.

Boston-Mike :thumbup: