Posts by deadman42

Pulling this one out from time to time... still so impressive. How passionate all these people are. Simply beautiful! :thumbup:8)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Welcome, have fun here in the forum and with your Kemper. Sounds like the fun is already going on, very good! Enjoy this incredible machine as much as most of us here do :thumbup:8)

As I am not really a Jazz guy I can not give good advice regarding your question, others might comment here way better than I can. Anyway I'm absolutely convinced that you'll get great sound for your style out of the Kemper :)

That's a very interesting perspective, man. I would describe the intro riff as more melancholy or pensive, with some bluesiness to it. And the bridge kicks in with a very major chord / positive / feel good kind of vibe. All of which is, to me, the antithesis of darkness.

Cool, there we have it again: Visual attributes put to music can be so misleading 8o ...there was another thread here in the forum not long ago with many examples.

Nice discussion though. For me "dark vibe" doesn't have any negative sentiment. It's not depressive, not sad or whatever. Nevertheless for me that tune is rather something I would choose after sun went down than in the morning or the afternoon. Translate "dark" to "in the night, when it's more quiet outside" and it might fit as well.

...tends to have a positive vibe

No doubt. And usually even the hard riffs turn out with very nice epic choruses and so on. All good with that :)

And I really like Franjoe30 's songs a lot. He knows 8)

It's really easy , I use the freeze fonction from the various delays...

Beautiful stuff Renaud, very cool! I'm already using the Kemper as my center of the studio work and creative core tool for a long time. But you really take it to the next level :thumbup::)

Those Pad-type sounds are by the way also great for vocal effects. I'm using that a lot for re-amping of vocals and even other instruments. I remember you do that as well Renaud, we talked about that some time ago. Trumpet in your case, right?

Great riff in the verse Joe, really dig that. As well as the counterpart which opens the space up. Cool tune once again... :thumbup:8)

Don't worry, i will stop posting all my crap soon :)

No crap at all man! So why stop posting? For me it's pretty inspiring what you do and how you do it. Wouldn't work for me but that's another story :)

Sometimes YouTube (or rather some great folks posting there) gives us hidden gems of incredible power... came across that only yesterday but I am still blown away. What talent on stage there...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Great song here, all time favorite, well played by a bunch of great sounding gentlemen... can't stop listening and watching that drummer... so much fun 8)

Well done Joe, weekend can come. Great sound in that one, really like the low octave push of the rythm guitar. As usual it's true again: Less gain brings more clarity and push. Cool thing :thumbup:8)

What a scenery... what a song... what a drummer - so much energy :thumbup:8)

Welcome, have fun here in the forum and with your Kemper. Seems that is already going on, very good :thumbup:8)

...and yes: Kemper cured the GAS on the amp side... for sure. Leaves more room for the guitar side and that's sooooo good 8o