Posts by Frikeer

Just got mine! Maybe a stupid question, but any recommendations as to the appropriate cable to connect the power head to the Kabinet? my 1/4" speaker cables are all pretty long ... 12AWG?

I bought a 30 cm speaker cable from my local music store, generic brand. Seems to do the trick just fine. I'm not planning on moving the Kab around a lot and for a 30cm cable it needs to be really bad for it to impact sound.

It’s for connecting them in series, thus it’s 8 ohm and not stereo. For stereo you need an external power amp and separate connections to the cabs.

i ordered on monday, got a notification from DHL that they picked it up today

I ordered monday from EU as well. Got a message from UPS Wednesday telling me that they had received the shipment information. It still hasn't shipped though. I'm getting restless, I would really have liked that Kabinet for the weekend. I guess it's for next week now instead.

I got that from my cell phone but from desktop, starting on the homepage and then navigating to the store solved it for me.

Still haven't heard about shipping for my European order I'm afraid. Too bad, I was really psyched.

I'm crazy jealous on you guys, I still haven't had mine shipped. If it's not here for the weekend, this quarantine ain't gonna be too much fun.

With some luck at least I'll get then new Expression pedal.

Just got a Kabinet from the EU store. I can't wait to try this thing out! Hopefully it will arrive the same day as my new expression pedal from Thomann so I can Wah for all the neighbors to hear.

think so too

if no original Kone is plugged in

Imprint feature would be not active in Menue

This makes no sense, how would the KPA know what speaker is connected?

The feature will be available, it just won't sound as intended without a proper Kone.

Would it really work to mimic a 15" speaker? It seems to me that you wouldn't really capture the specifics, especially the bass part fo the spectrum, when sending it through the 12" speaker. You want the boom of a larger speaker, you need to get the larger speaker. I have no Idea though.

It reminds me of when HDTV became a thing and all the commercials tried to show SDTV/HDTV comparisons to show how much better a new TV would be. Problem was of course, you watched the comparison on the SDTV you already owned,

the feedback form is working here, i've just tried.

Please update your Profiler, the version you're using is not working with the latest Rig Manager beta. The update will also fix the "crash" you're facing.

I just installed the latest available beta version this morning. From this link:

And when posting feedback form I still get:

Now from a new network and a new computer

I have one more:

I just updated to the newest Beta. The Kemper unpowered toaster is on the latest Beta release: 7.1.7.15562B.

When I select performance 8, the toaster crashes. I attached the on screen error message. These performances have worked before. They were created with RM on Beta OS .14

1. Performances

2. Scroll up to performance 8

3. Crash

Please get the feedback form to work again!!

Am I the only one getting 500 errors when trying to file Beta feedback? I will post it here for memory and try again tonight.

I just updated to the newest Beta and I now cannot connect to the Kemper. The Kemper unpowered toaster is also on the latest Beta release: 7.1.7.15562B. I am running Windows 10 Enterprise. I have been able to connect on previous versions but I did not use the latest beta version. I think the last one I tried was .14.

Steps:

1. Plugin USB cable in powered on Kemper

2. Plugin USB cable in computer with RM open

3. Error

4. "My profiler" then shows up to the left but with 0 rigs