Posts by rcknrllmn

I've played all my gigs in performance mode. Never a problem. I actually find it easy to use as it is familiar to me as other midi controlled gear I've used in the past. I basically treat each performance slot like a preset & use a midi controller to select the preset (performance slot) I want to use at the time. I spend almost all my time in performance mode.

Multiple Morph pedals would be the ideal solution for me. The ability to assign (and lock) a Morph to wet mix for controlling delay/reverb level in real time without tying up the Morph function on a rig by rig basis for more creative use.

Having the ability to have multiple Morph controls available benefits both scenarios. That way you can have a single or multiple parameters controlled on different morphs.

What type Kemper do you have and what are you using to control it? The only way that I know of is to have one pedal set as the Morph pedal to do that. And you can still keep a separate volume/wah. It would be nice to have 2 morph controls available but not currently possible.

How do you all make room for making more profiles. My Stage is pretty full & I want to do some profiling. Currently I have mostly purchased rigs & am starting to get into doing my own. I'm trying to avoid losing any rigs that are in my performances, but I want to clear a big chunk.

Do you just delete them from your profiler, and a copy is kept in the rig manager? What are some of your best practices if you could offer some advice please.

Thanks

Tom

Is it possible to assign a dedicated foot switch (not a pedal) on a midi controller (like a Voodoo Lab GCP, or a RLM Mastermind) that will serve to activate and deactivate morphs, which can be the same morph or different, over any number of rigs (in or out of a performance group)?

Gb

Sure, I don't see why not. Just assign a switch to the same midi cc as the morph function. I don't even put my Stage on the floor. I control it with an other midi footswitch. I like to have it up where I can adjust it. I use an expression pedal but a switch could do the same function for on or off.

I know you would prefer an update to fix this which I would like also. But, here is an option that would possibly work for you. I have one of these & use it in one of my rigs.

https://stepaudio.net/products…r_-_by_StepAudio_net.html

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I would like there to be for the effect blocks on a scene in each performance to have an alternate saved space for one or more additional states for that block. I think two or three would be great.

I have changed an effect block and saved it only to some time later think that I preferred what I had saved in that block in the past. The problem being I did not remember the settings or effect to get it back.

There was one time I added a multi-effect in the effects loop & instead of editing all of the patches, I added a global effects loop. Some time later, I decided not to use that multi-effect & had to edit all of my performances to replace what I had there previously.

If I could have been able to save alternate settings in that block in memory, all I would of had to do is select that alternate setting for that block and resave it.

Thanks for your consideration,

best regards

Tom

If I understand correctly (which I may NOT of course) systems like the Roland V-Guitar etc don’t do this. They use the signal from the hex pickup to feed the amp model rather than as a trigger for a regular guitar pickup input. Is that not so?

I agree, this is correct. Kemper would have to add a lot more functionality to make this work. That would be a whole other beast.