Posts by DubiousMe

If you don't use want to use the pedal for Morph, you can change from volume to wah using a switch (Remote I, II, III, IIII, or an external switch). You cannot use "Bypass at Heel, Toe, or Stop".

Select “WahPedal >Volume” in System Settings.

✓ If “WahPedal >Volume” is selected, those two functions are mutually exclusive. As soon as a wah effect is active, the Wah Pedal controls this wah effect, while volume stays flat. As soon as there is no wah effect in the current Rig, or the wah effect is switched off, the Wah Pedal controls volume.

Yeah, I guess this is the closest solution to my situation. Thanks a bunch for taking time with my post :)

If I understood your advice correctly, it seems I cannot have a Wah and Volume in the same rig with pressing another switch. Seems like the only solution is the Mission EP1-KP.

Is it possible to to set up a Kemper stage such that my expression pedal functions as a Volume pedal but engages the Wah function when I hit the toe or heel position of the expression pedal? Been reading around and I couldn't dig up anything on this setup. Thanks in advance! :)

I recently imported 16 profiles via USB. With this "Last Added" view filter I was expecting only to see the 16 profiles. Instead I still saw all the Rigs. Is it supposed to function like this? Or maybe I misunderstood the filter?

I had issues with button#4 as well. Needed to be pressed all the way down in order to toggle consistently. This was not the behavior with the other buttons. Had it replaced, and now button#5 is acting the same way as the previous unit. Unfortunately, I am in another continent and returning/exchanging units is very expensive. :(