Posts by Vannix

The stage is blazing fast to me. It takes about 20 seconds to start up, which is typical for a processor of this caliber (Helix and Fractal FM3 also take this long to start). Patch changes are instant, which is very unusual for processors. In fact, one of the reasons why I sold my Fractal FM3 was because of the lag when changing scenes which are supposed to be fast. I don't think you'd be disappointed with the Stage.

Thanks guys, do you know Josh if it is the same for the Profiler head + remote too? (switching speed etc.) I'm still considering it more than the stage because of its form factor. I really know (after long reads..) how kemper DSP works and how much the code is optimized, but prior to spend around 3k for these things, I would really like to be sure in having the same exact performance and future bottlenecks regardless the head or stage option!

IMHO, this is not the main point to decide whether the stage or the Head is good for you (i've seen in another thread that the amount of RIGs in the device has an incidence on the boot up;) )

The most important will be the way you gonna use the device.

Is that for recording / playing cool at home or for playing live/with a band ?

I'm going to use it both in studio/home and live, I also want to get the kabinet to chill and play with the amp in the room feeling! I think the Toaster Head would be the best choice for me, but given that the stage is 7 years younger, and my friend toaster is really slow too boot up, I was trying to understand if the newer kemper is faster and has some additional power backed in (looking forward to additional efx updates, as I want to go full kemper with the remote)

Hello, I'm trying to decide between the stage and the classic profiler head.

Have you noticed any speed difference/improvement with the stage? (boot up times etc.)

Should the hardware be exactly the same?

Thanks in advance

Yes, that should be possible, if you activate Monitor Stereo in Output Section.

Thanks! so the speaker out in that case would output the LEFT channel and not a summed audio stream anymore, right? The only question I have is about using two different power amps... the integrated one and the one that will be in the kabinet powered version.

If you want to drive two KEMPER Kones in stereo and own a PROFILER

a. Stage, use stereo MONITOR OUTPUT

b. classical model, activate Monitor Stereo and use MONITOR OUT and DIRECT OUT.

Is it possible to drive left cab with speaker out and the right one with the direct out when hopefully kabinet will be released with powered option?

Hello guys, first, I'm planning to switch completely to the kemper (I'm selling ALL of my pedals, so hoping for a revamped OD pedals section in the Kemper too), and I really liked my old boss Ce-2 chorus and Ce-1 (didn't like the Waza version at all..), would you think I'll be happy with internal kemper patches?

My problem is, I would like to get a toaster plus the remote and the kabinet, to record, play in my living room seeking inspiration, and playing live.

I see now this unit has some amazing reverbs and delays, so the stereo makes sense, but the powered version only has one cabinet out.

My original idea was to have double kemper kabinets to enjoy punch and stereo rig in my place, plus having the possibility to go directly to FOH or having an additional mono cab to "move some air" on stage (I use IEMs as I sing too).

Would be best to wait fo powered kabs or not? That way I wouldn't fully exploit the unit as the power amp would end unused though..

Or maybe I should stick with a mono kabinet setup, can anyone explain me the differences between the cab out (mono), main outs, and powered out? If I buy an aftermarket stereo power amp I would need to use the main stereo outs right? Instead having the powered cab out wired "internally" with the official powered version of the kemper.

Thanks in advance!