How to get best of both worlds? (stereo kabinet)

• Hello guys, first, I'm planning to switch completely to the kemper (I'm selling ALL of my pedals, so hoping for a revamped OD pedals section in the Kemper too), and I really liked my old boss Ce-2 chorus and Ce-1 (didn't like the Waza version at all..), would you think I'll be happy with internal kemper patches?

My problem is, I would like to get a toaster plus the remote and the kabinet, to record, play in my living room seeking inspiration, and playing live.

I see now this unit has some amazing reverbs and delays, so the stereo makes sense, but the powered version only has one cabinet out.

My original idea was to have double kemper kabinets to enjoy punch and stereo rig in my place, plus having the possibility to go directly to FOH or having an additional mono cab to "move some air" on stage (I use IEMs as I sing too).

Would be best to wait fo powered kabs or not? That way I wouldn't fully exploit the unit as the power amp would end unused though..

Or maybe I should stick with a mono kabinet setup, can anyone explain me the differences between the cab out (mono), main outs, and powered out? If I buy an aftermarket stereo power amp I would need to use the main stereo outs right? Instead having the powered cab out wired "internally" with the official powered version of the kemper.

Thanks in advance!