Posts by vjelen

OK, so do following:

1. Unzip, extract (or whatever we call it) the original file

2. Move all extracted krig files to the separate folder on your PC

3. Arrange 2 windows

a) folder with extracted krig files

b) Rig Manager

4. Drag & Drop krig files from 1st window to the 2nd window (Rig Manager) to the "Local Library". You can eventually create separate folder in the local library.

Hands and fingers can be touchy (no pun intended). When I have had issues I have had success with ice if it is immediate then after 36 hours I am on the heat. Ultra sound and massage along with acupuncture did wonders for me. Diet can help as well. A lot of the things we eat cause inflammation within out bodies and when we do have injury it really slows the natural healing process of the body. Stretching, proper warm up, building up your endurance (consistency is key here) help a great deal. Lighter gauge strings may also be a help or even necessary depending on what you already use and the injury or damage one is up against. Good playing posture and positioning is also vitally important to keep your body aligned as best as one can and to reduce (if not eliminate) stress points. Oxygenation is key for many health related things and one of the best and cheapest little things you can do is rub your hands down with hydrogen peroxide and get that extra oxygen into your hands and system. It will help a great deal, is safe and cheap and easily available. I stopped having surgeries and focused on nutrition and acupuncture and the ability to give my body the chance to heal itself and have been very happy with the results and in return it has saved me from having surgeries the doctors told me I would have to have in order to get things right.

Hopefully something I shared is helpful to those reading this and saves you some pain and frustration or even surgery. Good luck!

Sorry to be negative, but if the diagnose is really "carpal tunnel syndrome" than only surgery can help. If done correctly than problem dissapears completely! I know what I am talking about. The complete recovery takes from 6 to 12 months but it is actually only real option. So my advise is: if your diagnose is really "heavy carpal tunell syndrom" don't waist your time with "alternative" treatments and go for surgery! Just my personall experience & advice!

English version page 19:

The Editor Area

You can change the value of a parameter with the mouse by grabbing the control and dragging the mouse. Hold the : (shift) key for micro-adjustments. Alternatively, change the parameter in question on your PROFILER and the editor will follow.

Sorry Burkhard, more bullshit from Kemper! SO many people here demanding better control! Over £2k for a head, and YOU DON'T PROVIDE A FRACTION OF THE CONTROL BOSS DOES IN A £300 UNIT???? ARE YOU TAKING THE PISS???? We want you to respond to OUR needs, not YOURS! WE ARE THE MUSICIANS, NOT YOU!

I would recommend you to 1st calm down and 2nd think twice before you write sometning!

Legend Tribute Collection III, rig name TD Han-Mar.