Posts by Mattttt

Does anyone know you can profile a plugin from daw while kemper is the audio interface? I've been using a motu m2 and trying to capture plugins with a quad cortex but it never seems to work properly, i think it could be something to do with the motu m2 having a left and right out for speakers but maybe they're not dedicated outs, i dunno. Anybody else profiles with the quad or kemper using a motu m2? I still prefer the kemper to the quad and have the kab so use the kemper live and for studio, the quad sits in a box because i don't think it's on par with the kemper in most things. just wondering if the kemper would be easier to capture when used as the interface or if there is an alternate method than the norm for it. Just trying to increase my knowledge and trying to avoid spending another 500 quid on a half decent audio interface to use with my profiler.

yes but you need to lower it so far its almost off so it can get difficult to get any precision when doing so.

XLR > 1/4 TRS is also balanced if the input on the mixer accepts balanced 1/4” signals. XLR to TS would be unbalanced though.

what would happen if it didn't accept them though and i used xlr to 1/4? would that damage the sound or just be like using a ts or something? Seems like that might be the smartest option. Would that mean i wouldn't have the crazy hot xlr line level then?

Thanks a lot, i just want to get it right.
    I wondered whether to go female xlr from kemper to trs jack, or xlr female to ts jack but still don't know what's optimum for all situations. I play smaller venues and cheaper P.A systems, sometimes we only have our own or if im depping, who knows, so i just want to cover all bases.
    Really appreciate everyones help, i doubt it will be disastrous whatever i do but understanding the options helps. Like i take it i should be using two trs if i want the stereo effects to behave right? (or two xlrs)
    I don't even know how to use a pa and whether to pan etc.

I dunno, lol im just a lowly guitarist who has a lot of knowledge about everything else but when it comes to P.As and leads and ts and trs i am a bit clueless. Really appreciate the replies though, thanks so much!