Posts by charlphi

I use a Digitech Sdrum with my kemper stage. I use the upper loop as « aux in » to connect the Sdrum which is working fine.

It’s very difficult to synchronize the built in looper with the drum. So I would like to use an external looper. I made some testing with my TC Electronic Flashback X4 before buying a Jamman that can be sync with the Sdrum.

Without the Sdrum, I set the SEND1 as “Master Mono” and the flashback return to upper loop as “aux in”. Even with kill dry on, I have a phasing issue when looper is connecting.

Does someone know how to use an external looper without phasing issue?

I bought the acoustic pack of Bert Meulendijk. Some profiles are great and work well with my Martin or my Godin (nylon and steel). I recommend them.

(By the way, other Bert profiles are awesome.)

It's a custom order? I don't see it on the website?

I have a boss OC-3 superoctave to play alone and get a bit of bass sound. It’s great in fingerstyle with acoustic. I use the “poly” mode to have a bass sound only on E and A strings.

Is someone able to go without it with kemper effects?

I tried to make a serial path with an eq and octaver blocs but I’m not satisfied. Maybe because I’m not familiar with eq and low pass filter settings.

(this was already discussed is old posts but there are closed, and maybe there is now new features to achieved this)

I don't use pedal to keep my rig as little as possible until now except a OC-3 superoctave.

However I made some comparison yesterday with kemper drives and pedal (OCD, Xotic BB preamp and Rc booster). I don’t know how to explain but the sound of pedals is more large, pleasant, alive... It makes me want to put them back in my pedalboard.