Posts by Harle000

I'm a newbie to Midi. I have bought a Morningstar MC8. I seem unable to get my kemper Stage to follow the CC I'm sending. Anybody have (simple) instructions to get them to connect please. I'm sure I have them both on channel 1.

In the MC8, bank 1, preset A - I have Toggle Mode on - press Control change cc 29 cc value 0, then press Control change 29 cc value 100.

The Midi Monitor from the Midi Editor shows the request sent - but the Stage does not respond.

Harle

jfischer, Thanks for the reply post. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Just to make sure I'm with you.

1. When using both Cabs (Mission & Mesa) put the Main out through the Mission. Mission on full FRFR, and the Monitor through the Mesa - but activate the monitor Cab off (goes dark).

2 If only using the Mission, link to monitor out, turn Monitor Cab Off off (goes light and unticks). This then plays the rig amp sound. Should I use the FRFR, or turn the dial to a more cab feel?

Thanks

Hi I need some advice. I use both a Mesa Boogie 1 X 12 closed, and now I have a Mission FRFR 1 x 12. For the Mesa I presume I engage the Monitor Cab Off. When using the Mission I deactivate the Monitor Cab OFF. My question is on the back of the Mission I have a turn button that can go from FRFR to a Cab feel.

When using the Mission with my Kemper Stage, should I turn the button to FRFR, and what happens if i turn the dial away from frfr to a more cab feel?

thanks