Posts by ElectricP

Thanks Christianbad! Thats a great idea. I have two different amps in slot 1 and 2 in order to have very different sounds but I will try to play with the mix location and see the possibilities or try to compromise with the sound difference and put slot 2 sound in slot 1. Thanks!

Thanks Robrecht! it works.. Just need to do some extra thinking and stepping though:-)

The rig spillover time is also too short even with a feedback setting on 98 %. Do you know if that's adjustable? I can only find the on/off option..?

Thank you

Hello Kempers, hope someone can help..

I have a ducking delay on slot 1 with a long tail and when changing to slot 2 the trail continues nicely with a long fade out. BUT in slot 2 I need to play on top of the delay tail (from slot 1) without the ducking function will lower the tail.. I you see? Any ideas to solve this?

Here's a new thread about this subject since I don't see any response from Kemper on the issue to another thread back from 2016.

I need to count in the songs for a band and was hoping I could use the Tap/tempo light on the remote or the profiler, as a tempo guide but it seems unsteady, the tap button is blinking irregulary. Are you, Kemper aware of this issue and can it be solved?

Seems like this thread is around five years old..Has it been solved in any ways??

(I need to count in all the songs for a duo and hoped i could use the tempo light as guide instead of pulling out a metronome.)

Our reverse delay folows the same principle as most other reverse delays.

If the whole phrase gets reversed instead, this introduces a few timing challenges for the player. Could you show us examples of a reverse phrase delay used in musical context? We don't intend to add effect types, which are only nice in theory.;)

sorry late reply..didnt see the activity here.

I made and recorded this tune using Strymon reversed delay as a part of my musical context. The reverse delay is used for the intro loop which also comes as a background sound under drum solo at 3.06 .

(The world famous American guitar player Bill Frisell have also used reversed phrases as an intergrated part of his musical expression during the last maybe 20-30 years. Most often in his solo guitar pieces.)

Im aware of that this effect most often comes with the looper function. But I have a setup where (like in this attached song) I need to make a sound, loop it and and have three loops instant available. (I.e. In this song at 1.50 I change sound, make a rhythm guitar loop, change to lead guitar sound and play a (weird) solo.)

Besides the phrase reverse effect I actually would love if i it would be possible to insert an effect loop AFTER the last reverb instead of before the dly and reverb. I dont have time to change sound, jump to Kemper looper, back and change to new sound etc. everytime a new song part is comming. (I often start a new songpart by creating a loop with a different sound). I also need to loop the sound including reverb and dly so the effect loop placed before the dly reverb in the chain dont work for that purpose.
    So I have a Strymon reverse delay in the effect send/return and a separate stereo (Boomerang phrase looper) placed after the Profiler which has three loop buttons direct acces.

Anyway a phrase reverse delay (or whatever you will call it) funktion in the delay part would be much appreciated:-)

Spotify:

https://open.spotify.com/track…si=zxkjac_qQFiGUzQsKhk0cA

Or Youtube:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks for clearing it out Peter@Kemper!

I wish it will be possible in the future on the Kemper delay though, in order to make some oldschool psychedelic reverse delay efx:-) But until then I will just stick to Strymon.

Thanks

Try setting the both the mix and reverse mix controls to 100% wet. You can't tell in the video above because you can see the player's hands, but there is a delay between what they play and when that sound comes out in reverse.

Im having the same issue as Playmo77.. only the echos seem to reverse and not the whole portion of incoming material.. playing a scale fast upwards with a high delay time (2000ms) should reverse what happens during the 2000ms (so the processed reversed signal would produce the scale playing downwards..) or? Thats what the Danelectro pedal seems to do in the clip above and what Strymon Timeline also can do.

Of cause one can use the efx loop for an external efx (if nothing else is already there), but one main point about the Kemper (at least for me) is to have an all in one solution (and leave the pedals at home:-)

Try the softbutton "Reverse Mix". Turning it to the right side it will create a reverse delay. In the manual it is described.

the length of the reversed signal is determined by the delaytime.

Thanks for reply! But it does not seem to work..I can only make it sound like it reverse ONE note at the time (seems like it reverse the attack envelope of each note ..)

delay time is set to the max 2000ms (Mix to high i.e. 100% and reverse mix on 100%) and I play a line of six notes, climbing upwards in a scale from a deep note to a higher, the reversed delay still climb upwards but only each note sound reversed..) I wish the whole chunk of six notes to be reversed..like a mirror so it will play back the six notes climbing downwards, starting from the highest note..You know if thats possible in any Kemper delays/settings??

Hi, Im looking for a reverse delay that can work like the reverse delay in Strymon Timeline. Means to play several notes backwards..in Kemper delays I can only make the attack of each repeat play backwards and NOT more notes.

Does anybody know if its possible to adjust that in Kemper delay?

Thanks

Hi, Im looking for a reverse delay that can work like the reverse delay in Strymon Timeline. Means to play several notes backwards..in Kemper delays I can only make the attack of each repeat play backwards and NOT more notes.

Does anybody know if its possible to adjust that in Kemper delay?

Thanks

i am right, I checked it before I posted just incase I had forgotten something ?

oh yes, you were right:-) Now I see them..when scrolling upwards the note values they are all laying after the 1 bar value. (Thats maybe not in a tempo wise logic but so happy they are here:-) Thanks man

You must be looking in the wrong place.

I got mine over 2 years ago and it's always had triplet options. You can select 16th note triplets, 8th note triplets, 1/4 note triplets or even 1/2 note triplets.

Ohh I hope you are right about that! Seems like I can only choose 16th note on the delays. (3 16th would be a dotted eight note)

According to this kemper video (at 8.16)

it looks also like one only can choose 16th. (Opposite in the the tremolo and phaser values earlier in the video..which has triplets (at 5.26))

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What a big disappointment to find there is not triplets in the delays!..(still...) Just got my first profiler and I need the triplet function quit a lot so I already need to use the one and only effect loop for an external delay..