Clearing a Slot in Performance Mode?

• I have all 5 slots filled in performance mode. How do I clear one of the slots so there is nothing assigned to it? So the slot is then blank like when I started.

The Kemper Profiling Amp is the best musical invention since the Electric Guitar and the Marshall Amp .

• You can't clear a slot in performance mode, you can only overwrite your previous selection with another rig. The "slot enable/disable" function is only "blocking" the slot away.

• I found that the only thing to do, if you have to do it, is go to one of the default performance slots in an unused slot somewhere in Performance space (you know, what was initially in the slot), copy and paste it into the slot you want to reset. Its the only way I found to do it, and it's a royal pain in the old yarblockos when have to do it multiple times to clear an entire performance. Or performances. http://www.kemper-amps.com/lib…images/smilies/crying.png

Hey Kemper guys - is there some overreaching reason that this capability doesn't exist? Perhaps you could (a) put a Performance slot (or entire performance reset) function in the UI, or (b) put something in Rig Manager to allow editing of Performance space via RM? Or both? For us fastidious types who like to perform housekeeping on the Performances? Thanks.

• Just press the [Off] button, this will disable the slot.

To Press "off" or "slot enabled" clear the indication, but not the sound.
    By changing the performance or the Rig you can not reach this slot with the remote anymore.
    With the rig buttons you still can reach the stomp and the sound is still to hear, but no indication till you press "on" ore "slot enable".
    It's a little confusing to hear a sound with slot disabled but don't know what it is.

But anyway in my praxis I did'nt clear slots without transfer a new profile and I can life with that as it is..
    Maybe if your performances are organized by songs it could be senseful to clear a slot if not needed for this song.

Lionel, if you would like this feature, than it would be a good idea to make a feature request