Bold or larger font for fx values

• I find the rig screen great for clarity reading the values, especially after I set white balance to 10. (I have a rack so no LEDS except gain for guidance).

On the other hand, some of the fx colours make it real hard to see the values correctly. I appreciate the design for making it intuitive what kind of effect you are working on, but some like the wah and distortion colours really make me have to lean in to see the values clearly.

A solution would be a setting to have the values in bold, or alternatively increase their size.

I'm sure some other users have the same problem. I'd prefer not to need glasses to operate the Kemper easily!

Thanks for reading! :)

• A solution would be a setting to have the values in bold, or alternatively increase their size

Are you aware, that as soon as you touch one of the soft knobs, the corrsponding value gets displayed big and bold in the middle of the screen? Isn't that sufficient assuming that you are usually checking particular parameters?

• I think what they're suggesting is maybe a "Accessibility" option where the value would be even bigger and more visible. Like *really* big numbers, boss/zoom/pod style that you could read at a distance on a stage taking up the whole top half of the screen rather than just the middle right box..

You could either have the name text large too for the parameter, or have the number pop up in a balloon with the corner pointing at the parameter entry for clarity. Make it a solid block with white big text for the value and it should be super clear.

• Are you aware, that as soon as you touch one of the soft knobs, the corrsponding value gets displayed big and bold in the middle of the screen? Isn't that sufficient assuming that you are usually checking particular parameters?

Not really, it's more efficient and useful to see all the knob settings at a glance, rather than turning each knob one by one. The option of bolding the values would even out the problems with darker colours. Seems a simple solution to me.