KPA v2.5 - BUG - Headphone Space option reversed over SPDIF, and not working via KPA

• Hi there,

Ive noticed the following bug with my KPA on v2.5. Basically, with the headphone space option under the output settings, if I have my headphones plugged into my KPA, the Headphone Space toggle switch does not work as expected. I would expect it to toggle the space on / off....however, either option leaves the headphone space on in my case.

Additionally, over SPDIF, the headphone space toggle switch does work, but in reverse. If the toggle switch is on (ticked), the headphone space is actually disabled. To enable it via SPDIF, disable the headphone space toggle switch and voila! - the headphone space is restored, even though the toggle switch is disabled.

Steps to Reproduce:
    1 - Plug Guitar and headphones in to KPA directly.
    2 - On output settings, set space to something massive, just to make this obvious (it happens against any level though)
    3 - Hit the toggle switch, and note that the headphone space option is still there regardless of the toggle switch option.

(SPDIF issue)
    4 - Plug your headphones into your soundcard, and make sure you can hear your signal ok.
    5 - Again, set the space to a large value and toggle the headphone space toggle switch.
    6 - With the switch unchecked, the headphone space occurs, with it checked the effect is disabled (ie, its reversed from expected operations)

HTH :)