Cornford Harlequin

• Well, I was going through my own cornford stuff such as in the ACE pack since the talk about Sinmix new cornford pack I'm excited about. This isn't the same genre at all of course!

Well, I really found a gold mine that replaced some of my favs from ACE! Check these out if you haven't they sound amazing:

1. CL HARLY EL84 10:00 by pacocito for an amazing clean tone with just a hint of breakup.

2. HARLEQUIN 14:00 by PACO MATA for a nice crunch

3. Andertons cornford profile for a great lead, using that one with meambobbo's LD reverb.

I had previoiusly only had some ACE profiles I was leaning toward but these 3, especially #1 & #2, I was particularly impressed with (minor tweaks done).

:D:D:D:D

Edited once, last by oozish ().

• Oh, I realize this recommendation should probably be in the body of another thread dedicated to this. If the admin wants to move the stair that is fine, sorry! Still great profile of though!

• My favorite is J.Cameron's "Cornford RK100 #1", dial the mids and treble back in and the sun starts to shine :saint:

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guitars for what I told her they cost.

• Well, I really found a gold mine that replaced some of my favs from ACE! Check these out if you haven't they sound amazing:

1. CL HARLY EL84 10:00 by pacocito for an amazing clean tone with just a hint of breakup.

2. HARLEQUIN 14:00 by PACO MATA for a nice crunch

Hi! I'm glad you like them. That (moded) amp was awesome for recording. You could switch from EL84 to 6V6 and the speaker was a Celestion Blue Alnico. I miss it!

Saludos!
    Paco