Shipping date for the first remotes

• No i didn't do anything at all to my order or payment method. Nothing.
    The new ordernumber i got isn't even linked to my account. All i see under "my orders" is my cancelled order now :(

I think there's someone with the same name as me that's ordered a remote as well, but he will have to wait cause i've been in line since day 1 literally speaking!

I'm sure they will get you sorted, try not to worry..

• john - looks all good. your account is marked as an early bird account. your order happened after we compiled the first list of shipping dates. as mentioned before, we will send out details on when those orders ship later. it will not be before calendar week 19 (which is the beginning of May i think).
    i understand that you're waiting for a reply for your four tickets. all of those are from yesterday - sometimes it takes more than a day, we are really busy right now. i'll close those tickets now.
    gs

G String, any updates on the second run of early bird shipments? How can I check on the status and expected ship date?

• I must say im dissapointed ..

I just received news news about my Remote is delayed because They are sold out.

i Was one of the first to order, payed up front, but sceduled to receive mid april. And now the further delay..

i Was one of the first to order, payed up front, but sceduled to receive mid april. And now the further delay..

.....Wow , sorry to hear that, so , I'm guessing that my remote wont be here till May so much for being an Earlybird, & customers receiving wks early,my order # is 3447076/ ordered 1-16-15 prepaid w/C Card what is yours ?..good luck , roger

• order number 3447203
    payed via paypal: 30.1.2015

got mail yesterday: calendar week 18 is delivery

got mail today: unable to ship your remote in time. possibility to get money on my paypalaccount back...

the last mail looks like a general announcement.

crazy things ...

Music Man JP 6-String/Piezo Pearl Redburst, Kemper Stage, Kemper Power Kabinet

• FYI, guys I ordered mine on 01/20/15 with order #3447134 via PayPal and it still says order not processed. But I wasn't even on the earlybird list. Which probably means shipping in the distant future. Oh well, don't rush making them on my account, nothing worse than pushed out products that were hurried to fulfill orders. Hope you all get yours soon!

• I got changed to "ready for shipping" status and they charged my credit card on Tuesday. So my next email from Kemper is either going to be a tracking number or a notice that they are sold out.. Lol! Exciting stuff.

• I got changed to "ready for shipping" status and they charged my credit card on Tuesday. So my next email from Kemper is either going to be a tracking number or a notice that they are sold out.. Lol! Exciting stuff.

you will find out, sooner or later ... ;)
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

Everything is exciting when you're drinking all day!! That frickin avatar just kills me, I lmao everytime I look at it :thumbup: Hope you get yours soon or the county you live in will be dry, haha.

Got same mail today :(
    More waiting ...

• I just received an email saying my Remote is delayed because they are sold out.
    I placed my order first day as an early bird, payed up front with paypal, later sceduled to receive April 20 but now, who knows!...I'm so dissapointed!

• Well, I got my tracking number and apparently mine will be here Monday! Thank you G-String for your help.
    Mine was scheduled for April 6th but when I changed payment methods the new order number caused some confusion. Good luck to all my brethren still waiting. I feel your pain.

• Well, I got my tracking number and apparently mine will be here Monday! Thank you G-String for your help.
    Mine was scheduled for April 6th but when I changed payment methods the new order number caused some confusion. Good luck to all my brethren still waiting. I feel your pain.

Actually, judging from your avatar, you are not feeling any pain. :S:D