Commercial sellers have to love me...

• He will certainly have a lot more choices for equipment than I ever dreamed possible as a kid and young adult years ago. :)

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• Might as well get ready to add Pete's profiles to the collection shortly. :P

but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• Well. Ole Satan tempted me....
    Chalk up the complete everything Sinmix bundle. Dohhh!

• Hurry up and finish your task, Pete...
    That way I can throw another large sum of money out the window. :P
    :love: 8)<X

• From what I've had so little time to play around with on Pete and SinMix's presets,
    they don't disappoint. As with all profile packs, some you love, some you hate, and
    some inbetweeners that tweak into a good patch.

I'm just too obsessed with trying everything under the kitchen sink out. It gives me
    a nice pile of cookies to choose from anytime I get stir crazy and want a new set
    of core tones. Is a guitarist ever satisfied for a super long time? :)

• From what I've had so little time to play around with on Pete and SinMix's presets,
    they don't disappoint. As with all profile packs, some you love, some you hate, and
    some inbetweeners that tweak into a good patch.

I'm just too obsessed with trying everything under the kitchen sink out. It gives me
    a nice pile of cookies to choose from anytime I get stir crazy and want a new set
    of core tones. Is a guitarist ever satisfied for a super long time? :)

I must admit i have profile saturation, I have loads of profiles but I always still come back to my 20-25 favourites I've just started experimenting with the merged profiles and changing cabs. Every now and then I do go through a "lets try this profile" stage and just experiment with new profiles

• I think it's mostly the "I finally somewhat own all the amps out there!!!" syndrome. :P

GAS is a dish best served icy cold... aCk!!!

Edited once, last by GLiDE-BPM ().

• I think it's mostly the "I finally somewhat own all the amps out there!!!" syndrome. :P

GAS is a dish best served icy cold... aCk!!!

I'm pretty sure this is what let to me getting the Kemper in the first place lol Now I don't need a separate house where my amps live like some hand wired version of "The Real World" lol