Confused on Switch Designation for Monitor Cab Off

• Very dumb question that I'm confused on. I'm playing through a guitar cabinet so I want to turn my cabinets OFF on the Kemper for the monitor out. When I hit the soft switch for the "Mon Cab Off" I don't know if it being a dark color state means off or if light color state means off, since the text don't change. Which is it? The dark seems way more "fizzy" then the light state, but the light state loses it's sparkle. Not sure which I like better - maybe somewhere in between. :) But either way I'd like to know.

Tony

• The Dark state has "Monitor Cab OFF" activated.

It is more fizzy, because the KPA cab has been bypassed. When the KPA cabinet is not bypassed, it darkens the amplifier tone, and then your cabinet darkens it again.

If you want to globally tame the fizziness of your cabinet, you can use the dedicated Monitor EQ to globally adjust the tone of your guitar cabinet (without permanently altering the individual profiles).

• Very dumb question that I'm confused on. I'm playing through a guitar cabinet so I want to turn my cabinets OFF on the Kemper for the monitor out. When I hit the soft switch for the "Mon Cab Off" I don't know if it being a dark color state means off or if light color state means off, since the text don't change. Which is it? The dark seems way more "fizzy" then the light state, but the light state loses it's sparkle. Not sure which I like better - maybe somewhere in between. :) But either way I'd like to know.

Tony

Now imagine if you had an Editor, you could use your mouse to click the "Cabinets OFF" box on your PC screen. :D:thumbup:

• Um..not really apples and oranges comparison there. The assumption would be that the program was already developed (like the amp is already developed), and that the software installed (like a firmware update would be installed), and KPA is connected to the computer (as the hardware is connected to a speaker). In this case it would be similar, but in mostly ever other case the program wins hands down. Let me tell you how much I have to scroll to FIND an effect, THEN get into multiple menus to set it.

Plus, don't get me stated on having to use a FLASJH DRIVE to install updates and do full backups instead of an already connected connecter via USB. Again, even my $200 Zoom or Line 6 POD from 6 years ago could do that via USB.