Rig Manager Files

• Every time I open Rig Manager on my PC, it keeps downloading all 6K plus profiles to the Rig Exchange folder. This takes 10 -15 minutes to complete. Is there a way to stop this? I am running the latest firmware. Please advise.

• I have just been experimenting with this and I have 6152 rigs in the rig exchange every time I open the rig exchange and then it says it is downloading 93 rigs but it stays at 6152 rigs downloaded. So when you open your rig manager does it show zero rigs in the rig exchange and then it downloads all 6152 rigs.

• having the same problem and posted it to support. Answer:_can't solve the problem maybe its a problem with thr rights of reading and writing in win 7. I checked it out, but there is no problem. I installed it new as an admin, the problem is the same and no solution on the horizon...... For me its a bug in the programm, because in older versions it works.

• Ok have updated to version 1.3.2 64 bit windows seven and I still have 6152 rigs present in the rig exchange and it says it is downloading 93 rigs but it stays at 6152 rigs in the exchange

• Not sure why but rig manager is not saving synced rigs in the rig exchange folder. Every time I open rig manager it show 0 rigs in the rig exchange folder and proceeds to re-download all 6K plus rigs which takes forever.

• I deleted rig manager and all associated files, then reinstalled which resolved the issue.

Nice, and what about the folders and the stored rigs in it? Blown away when deleting program and associated files? I think it must be, because the folders are not in your explorer. So this could a big problem when you write it so global!! Don't delete without an recovery!

• Every time I open Rig Manager on my PC, it keeps downloading all 6K plus profiles to the Rig Exchange folder. This takes 10 -15 minutes to complete. Is there a way to stop this? I am running the latest firmware. Please advise.

try version 1.3.5 which just became available
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here