Can't install Rig Manager 1.5 release. Help!

• Hi Everyone,
    I have Windows 8.1 and until today have never had any problems downloading and installing Rig Manager updates. I have managed to download the MSI file to my PC but cannot get it to install. The computer keeps sending me this error message: "The System Administrator has set policies to prevent this installation." Also, when I turn on my computer there is an error message about not being able to join any windows groups. Never seen either of these two messages before. Can anyone help me sort this out? It is perplexing that something that has always been so easy now seems impossible. By the way, I have been able to download and install the latest firmware upgrade via USB with no issues whatsoever. Thanks Kemper for this!
    Help please!
    Pre-Amp

• The computer keeps sending me this error message: "The System Administrator has set policies to prevent this installation."

You should get your PC checked by someone with advanced support knowledge about Windows systems. The two messages (I guess there are more over the day) are a hint that something is not really right with your system.