FX Loop/Direct Output Problem

• Hi Guys,

I'm sorry but I really can't figure this out on my own.
    My Problem is the following: I use a Strymon Timeline in my Mono FX Loop, so it's getting its signal through the Direct Output. What's happening is, that if I change from a Rig without the FX Loop activated to one with it activated, the Delay from what was played before is still hearable. I know that I have to somehow change the Direct Output to "off" on my Rigs, that don't use the FX Loop but I tried everything and It just won't save the settings.
    The first time after saving the settings it works but the moment I switch back from the FX-Rig (the one with the Loop activated) every Rig has the Direct Output enabled again...
    How do I need to save my output settings in order for this to work properly?
    BTW this is all in Performence-Mode.

This I've tried so far:
    Locking the Outputsection. Saving the Outputsettings in a Preset. Saving the Performence after editing the outputsection (I know this shouldn't help because I got it locked, but I just tried it).

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english. :D

• The output settings are not a part of the rig and cannot be stored with the rig. Whatever setting you have for the direct out gets overwritten when you select a rig that uses a loop stomp.
    Please send an email to [email protected] along with your backup and an exact explanation how to reproduce the problem.

• Sorry for bumping this dead thread.
    I did send an email to Kemper and told them how to recreate the Problem I'm having.
    If anyone is reading this and has his/her Kemper at hand can you just run through the following few steps and tell me if you have the same "problem"

1. Go to any Rig in Performance mode, that does not have a Loop-Stomp in any Stomps. (Neither activated nor deactivated)
    2. Go to the Output Settings and on Page 1 Select "Off" for the Direct Output
    3. Go to any other Rig inside the same Performance that has a Loop-Stomp activated in any Slot.
    4. Go back to other Rig, that does not have a Loop-Stomp in any Stomps. (Neither activated nor deactivated)
    5. Go to the Output Settings and see what Direct Output is set to. In my case it is "Git+Processing"

I just want to know if this behaviour (the activated FX-Loop overrides the Setting of the Direct Out globally) is a feature or a bug on my end.

Why this is a problem for me is described above.

A quick reply, if your Kemper acts the same way as mine, would be very appreciated :)