Black Friday's sales for Kemper Profiler?

• Looking at getting a Kemper Profiler. Wondering if anyone knows of some of the best places that may have the best deal on one this Black Friday?

I just bought one and spent all the time trying to find the best deal. I don't think on black friday items like a Kemper will be on sale. My Sweetwater rep would do $2,250 shipped for the non-powered and remote package. The place I purchased it from (and a lot of my stuff is Proaudiostar.com). I spoke with the manager Mick and I was able to get one for $2,200 shipped. They had to special order it and it shipped out in 10 days and I received it two weeks after I ordered it.

• I'm looking at getting a Kemper Profiler.

I'm looking at the Kemper toaster either regular or powered version.

I only plan on using this to record stuff with. So was thinking of getting the regular one and using FRFR speakers to jam through so I can hear the actual sound of how it's being recorded.

I got rid of my speaker cabinets, so wouldn't have a need for the powered version right now.

But I'm guessing if you are just going to be using this to record and listen to your recorded sound by playing through FRFR speakers, then I guess you just need to get the regular version?

Thanks

• For me the unpowered version was the choice.

I should explain my decision better, so that it can also be helpful.

The main outputs of the KPA are connected to the PA. As a personal monitor, I use a small active monitor. For me this is loud enough.
    I use Behringer B210D Euro (8kg) ore even Behringer B205D (3.2 kg) in smaller rooms.
    Of course, nothing for sound purists, but I started to a time when we played without monitors and sometimes practiced flying blind.

Certainly a heavier box is necessary for the 600W power amplifier.
    For myself I see no additional benefit.

keep rockin' Harry