Delay's Have been Deleted (?)

• So I noticed right now that i don't have any delay stomps/presets execpt "Legacy Delay.
    How can i redownload those presets?
    And BTW does anbody knows a good tape echo presets?

• Hello daniman,

FW 4.0 binds all former delay presets into the new legacy preset thereby keeping the sound and tweaks of all your rig based delay settings. More information on this topic you'll find in the user notes that come with FW 4.0. For a good tape echo start with turning off the following of the dialed in BPM choice for your rig (upper left corner of the effect window). You then will find milli seconds (absolute) instead of musical (relative, based on multiples of 1/16) based time code choices. If you happen to have used an old "tape echo preset" with one of your rigs, you may very well just look at the delay settings of this rig to give you the right idea what to do.

Short of going back to FW 3.3 there is no way of recovering the "old" presets. I don't miss them after working with the rather transparent legacy delay.

Hope this'll help.

Joachim

• So I noticed right now that i don't have any delay stomps/presets execpt "Legacy Delay.
    How can i redownload those presets?
    And BTW does anbody knows a good tape echo presets?

Your old delay presets are still there but not visible in the beta. Any rigs you have saved with one of your favorite delay presets will still be there in the new converted legacy delay format which now covers many of the old delay types with one. I reccomend you search the forum as an entire thread on this topic has lots of details alreadydetails already