Preset do not go back to original status when pressed for 2. time

• In both Brower and Performance mode the patch/preset do not og back to original staus of a preset if a preset is set with all effect off effects off.
    If a I/A switch/effect are turned on if you press the same preset switch one more time, the effects are still on.
    Is there a setting somewhere to get back to the original patch if you press the preset button for the 2. time?
    If you use standard Midi footcontroller for presetchange and use pedal inputs on the back of the KPA set up for controlling 4 effects on/off, and turn on all effects and then presses the midcontroller patch switch for 2. time
    then you get back to the original preset without any effects. This way you can add effects and use one press of a button and get back to normal status of the preset without having to tapdance on 4 buttons like on the Remote.
    I thought the hole idea of the Remote was less tap dancing,...

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

• You can switch off morphing via two taps of the slots in FW 4.0.2 in the Settings menu. Then a second press of a slot switch will revert the slot back to the saved state.

good to know. I've always liked and used the ability to hit a preset again to go back to its saved state.

• True. But, I think the realtime expressive possibilities added by Morphing are great reasons to take advantage of the feature.

Morphing still works when you disable the double-click-the-slot behaviour. You just need an expression pedal to use it, which for me is where it really comes into it's own anyway.

• Morphing still works when you disable the double-click-the-slot behaviour. You just need an expression pedal to use it, which for me is where it really comes into it's own anyway.

this is exactly what I was thinking and wondering if you can do ! perfect.