Problem with Wah and EP1-KP

• Hi everyone,

Today I bought a Mission EP1-KP and connected it to my remote. The pedal is working as per normal for morphing, pitch and volume.

However, when I use it as a wah, the sweep of the pedal is not working like it should. I'm finding the full range of the pedal mechanically is only sweeping around 20% of the effect, and then once I get passed say the 3/4 mark of the pedal range to the toe, the pedal then starts behaving like a volume pedal, and at toe all the way down, I have almost no volume.

FYI, the pedal is set as type 1, and as "wah" in the system settings. The calibrate button shows the full sweep from 0 to 127 as per normal.

Surely I'm doing something stupid or have missed something simple in my rush to play with it?

Any thoughts?

Thanks everyone!

• For anyone wondering, I discovered the problem is only with the wahs under "Stomp Type", the ones you access using the "type" knob. All of the wahs under the "Stomp Preset" from the "browse" knob work fine.

I still can't get the "type" wahs to work but atleast I have something now.

• @nickloosley I know this post is older, but I'm having the same issue. I will try the way presets, using the browse knob, as opposed to using the type knob to scroll just stomps.

Have you had any luck in figuring out why just the normal way stomps sound terrible? My wah sounds like crap.