Two different signals on Kemper

• Whats up guys. Maybe its a dumb question.

Is it possible to send out two different signals from Kemper?
    For example: i want to record at the same time on a real cabinet (no cab sim) and in line (cab sim on).
    Can i do that? Or will i have to track it separately?

Thx.

• the SPEAKER OUT (only on the units with a poweramp)

But i want the Monitor Out with the cab sim, and the Speaker Out without the cab sim

from the manual:
    "The optional built-in power amplifier allows you to connect your Profiler to 4, 8, and 16-ohm guitar cabinets, as well as passive full range cabinets. It is internally cabled to the MONITOR OUTPUT, so all features of the MONITOR OUTPUT are applied to the internal power amplifier as well."

Use the Main Outputs to get an additional signal with CABINET.

• the SPEAKER OUT (only on the units with a poweramp)

from the manual:"The optional built-in power amplifier allows you to connect your Profiler to 4, 8, and 16-ohm guitar cabinets, as well as passive full range cabinets. It is internally cabled to the MONITOR OUTPUT, so all features of the MONITOR OUTPUT are applied to the internal power amplifier as well."

Use the Main Outputs to get an additional signal with CABINET.

Yes, mine is the poweramp version...thats why i want to mic a cabinet without the cab sim, and record in line at the same time, but with the cab sim.

• Yes, but of course you need the check the "monitor cab off" always in the output section too.
    So, resuming:
    - check the "monitor cab off" in order to have the powered out without simulation;
    - set the direct out as main mono.

Nevertheless you can use the main outs too as suggested.