Remote LED lag

• Hiya!

I've had my remote for a month or so, and I think it's fantastic, it really opens up a wider array of new options when performing live, I love it.

But, though at first I didn't mind about it very much, there is a severe lag (about 500ms at guess, I'd say) in the LEDs and screen in the remote when switching rigs. I just read a thread where some users stated this:

Yes. With the latest beta the LEDs on the remote switch instantly..

Well I'm on latest firmware, and using performance mode, and I still have the problem... Am I missing something? Maybe the remote has to be updated as well somehow? Anyone having the same issue?

Thank you in advance!

• It's the LEDs that correspond to the Performance slots that change instantly. Everything else (effect LEDs and screen) has a lag of between 350-470ms in my measurements. It's unfortunately the trade-off for instant audio switching.

• It's the LEDs that correspond to the Performance slots that change instantly. Everything else (effect LEDs and screen) has a lag of between 350-470ms in my measurements. It's unfortunately the trade-off for instant audio switching.

Hm, didn't notice! Will check that out in the next rehearsal, thank you, Sam!

It's really a pity, it didn't annoy me at all at first, but now I can't help it anymore X/