What speakers do you use?

• Lucky bast....! :D :D :D

Mine is in the signature. The Marshall is used only for small venues or at home when I want to be loud, the rest is obvious. Thinking to get an RCF NX12SMA, but those new Atomic boxes designed by Jay looks quite interesting....mmmmhhhh

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I play with two db technologies M 12-4 plus, it sounds very good. But i 'd like to know how QSC k12 or kw 122 (did somebody try this?) sound in comparison...

• 2 QSC K12. 1 K12 sounds good but with 2 K12's you get the pressure of a 4 x 12 cabinet. I just came back from rehearsel and for the first time using two K12's in the rehearsel room. Volume K12's halfway and Kemper mastervolume 3 db under max. For me it feels and plays like a real tube amp + cabinet but with stereo effects! Very convincing en beautiful to hear the effects in stereo. Saturday my first gig with the Kemper and I take my 2 K12's with me.

• 2 QSC K12. 1 K12 sounds good but with 2 K12's you get the pressure of a 4 x 12 cabinet. I just came back from rehearsel and for the first time using two K12's in the rehearsel room. Volume K12's halfway and Kemper mastervolume 3 db under max. For me it feels and plays like a real tube amp + cabinet but with stereo effects! Very convincing en beautiful to hear the effects in stereo. Saturday my first gig with the Kemper and I take my 2 K12's with me.

2 x QSC K12 must sound great :thumbup:

I would like to know if there will ever be a power amp for the KPA - then all I would need is a small passive monitor - if not than the QSC will be great I think.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Atomic FRFR for monitors.
    RCF Art 315s and Mackie subs foh.
    Yamaha 01v mixer.
    Sometimes use the frfr amp into my 5153 cab (cab sims off)
    Sounds great.

Hi sheguitarplayer,
    What do you think about the Atomics ?
    Do you think a single unit is loud enough for gigging ?
    I really hesitate between Atomics active wedge and QSC K10...

"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

• @ Armin: 2 K12's sounds realy good! Saturday I had my first live performance with KPA > 2 K12 and it was the best sound I've ever had on stage! See my post at "first gig with KPA and K12"........

• It would be nice to have a few surveys about this type of thing - I know it's all subjective but it's interesting none the less. Not sure we can do that here?

By the way - those QSC K10 owners - can you use these at home levels without blowing the walls out? Can you still get a nice tone at lower volumes? Be interested in your experiences as I'm considering these. Cheers.

Brett

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• In the studio use a pair of GENELEC 1031, and also (2) QSC KW 153 15" 3 way 1000 Watt speakers. I only use these to program my sounds, and live go FOH with In Ears, the patches seems to translate very well to most PA systems, i find it very important to check and tweak my sounds with PA speakers like the QSC, in most cases the sound guy can leave my Left/Right channel faders completely flat..no Eq needed. I've taking the Kpa to a few sound checks, but not used it live, just use it as a backup, still using the AXE II as my main unit.

• Behringer 2031A's + Behringer A500 poweramp via old Roland Cube60 12" speaker (home use)

I play over the 2031A's mostly and very happy with it so far. Considering a Matrix GM50 to bring for rehearsals for max portability.