distorted sound

• Hello,

I have a Kemper profiler (without amp) and its working fine.. but now and then a realy bad distortion occurs .. while no effect is selected..
    So.. clean.. and sometimes it soundslike the input is blown.. i also tried input 2 on the back.. but its the same..
    Also tried the ground switches.. but.. no luck..
    Because it was version 4.???? i decided to update (now version 5.1.1.12825).. same problem.
    I returned it to thomann.de but they send it back.. because they dident found any problems.
    I made a recording of the problem.. and it is on soundcloud.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anyone know what to do??
    Im afraid... if i return it to kemper.. its going to work fine.. and get it back... with no solution.
    And i NEED it for the band!!!!
    Always a problem if something like that happens only sometimes.

HELP!!

(by the way.. im using the 2 xlr outputs!!)

is there anyone of Kemper also reading here??

Edited once, last by macnl69 ().

• Mine is doing the exact same thing and its driving me nuts, it will play fine until this horrid broken up distortion starts :(
    There is nothing I can do to change it.

• This happens to me as well, did the most and then got to make a " system maintenance " twice, after that it did get to its old life.

press soft button 1 and start up in tuner mode, then recovery and then init factory state.....do backup you're profiler before also so nothing gets lost...