Kemper Remote - Use Patch Button as Volume Boost for Solos

• Hi,

I currently assign the X spot to the boost pedal for a solo volume boost. I want to find out if there is a way to accomplish a 3-4 DB volume increase by using the morph feature. I want to use this by touching the same patch button to access the morph feature and free up the top row effect button for other effects. I can't figure out how to do this. I'd appreciate any help or guidance.

thanks,

Randy

• Easy - touch the patch button to engage morph mode. Raise your rig volume 3-4 db. Done (save if you want).

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I don't like taking up my morph function just for volume boost. I use an EQ change with db boost on my effect button 4. Works great. Can also customize the EQ to match your individual patch needs.

• I use a pedal to "engage" leads , it kicks in more mids , a bit more volume , some delay ... so no need to push extra buttons during most of the songs we play ... foot on the pedal , no need to look down anymore !
    Use a 2nd pedal for wah btw !

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• I have a separate rig for solos in each one of my performances. Always in slot 4. Each performance represents a song in our set. I try to color the solo tone slightly to make it a bit different for each song and make it fit the level of aggression. With so much flexibility in the Kemper, I can't imagine having a simple volume boost for solos in one of the effects slots. In fact, I have yet to use the effect slot switches on the remote for anything. Its pointless unless you need more than 5 sounds for a single song.

All this being said, i'm not that much of a pedal tweaker on stage anymore. Our live set is tailored to almost run on rails at this point. I like to spend as little time hovering over the remote as possible.