Where is the "Definition" control located?

• I've been looking at manuals and videos and I am sure its in there somewhere, but can someone please tell me how to adjust the "definition" in some of my performance rigs please?

thank you in advance!

• ...and here you can find a tutoral of the stack section

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ... and if you type "Definition" into the search field of the Reference Manual 6 pages show up, all with only 1 match each except for page 74, which has 5, and clicking it gives us:

Stack Section

The Stack Section is the heart of the Profiler. It represents the raw virtual guitar amplifier and cabinet as defined by the Profile. Every Profile is represented by the three Modules that make the Stack Section.

Amplifier

The AMPLIFIER button calls up a list of parameters that allow you to change the character of the profiled amplifier in numerous ways using the soft knobs.

A dedicated Tutorial video explaining the Amplifier Module in the Stack Section can be found at :http://www.kemperamps.com

Definition

The “Definition” parameter controls the characteristic fingerprint of the preamp. The profiling process automatically sets “Definition” to a value that represents the reference amp. You could, for example, use it to modernize the Profile of a vintage amp without having to use additional stomps. Alternatively, start with a Profile of a modern tube amp, and use “Definition” to give it a more vintage sound when driven into distortion. You can also use “Definition” to align the sound of your guitar to the sound of your amp, if required. Don’t be afraid to keep experimenting until you get the balance that sounds best to you.

Vintage amps distort the lower harmonics in the guitar signal which gives them their bluesy sound. These amps were originally designed to deliver a clean sound, so to achieve a creamy distortion, these amps need to be driven by a typical transistor-based device like a treble booster. Modern tube amps use a different approach, in which the higher overtones of the guitar strings are the driving force for the distorted sound. The expensive boutique amps take this concept one step further, by providing an extreme level of top-end frequencies and a large dynamic range. The distortion has a sparkling quality to it, and preserves every nuance of the strings and pickups. Together with the characteristics of the actual speaker, the individual distortion behavior creates the fingerprint that identifies the amplifier.