[Tone Junkie] Profile Pack 1 now on sale with 50% off

• Now after some more hours of checking.
    Really a very versatile pack which include almost all you need,
    This pack would be enough to play more as I am able ;)
    It forces me to proof my performances I played now the last year.

• edited cause some times Ash is stupid :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 10 times, last by ashtweth ().

• Mine is guitar and beer :)

• As Bob Dylan said, "You gotta serve somebody."

As for the pack and church music, P&W dudes will definitely enjoy the matchless 30/15 profiles as well as the DAG 15, the orange ad30 is what I used for in a alternative rock band for years. It's British crunch. The jouster to me is loud marshallesque stuff and the Bella... well if you like American cleans thru JTM style crunch, which could be almost anyone.

Fun fact, the "HW's Beaty 5 registered at 126 db in the ISO room when we profiled it.

• My dog sings higher then 126db :) loud in general is not better
    Its not the crunch that shines in your pack for my ears, the church thing as mentioned in the add its funny, but definitely cant test them in that environment and report

• Not sure how someone stating that a specific amp would appeal to a certain group of people playing music sparks this??

Maybe we should move on :thumbup:

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup:

• I have to say that this pack has the most amount of usable clean to break up rigs of all the packs i have (have 99% of the packs out there now). The value of 10$ for that many usable rigs is ridiculous.
    Soozes 30/15 Hi 1
    HW Tangerine 1 3
    HW Jouster 12

These really are some thing special and as soon as you dig in these rigs are very dynamic for HB's for me.
    I agree with Paul too, also guys my sincere apologies , OF CAUSE there is nothing wrong with church music
    and i am sorry for that, doesn't he have to forgive me any way :D Speaking of forgiveness

I have not been back to my DR Z pack, (forgive me Dr Z) since i have 99% of the packs, you guys can trust me when say
    for 10$ its the best value pack for clean to break up out there. I hope he does more of these

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Haha, thanks for the kind words about the pack. We have more profiles in the works right now look out for them in about 3 weeks!

• absolutely ! Amen brother ! Dr Z was also my base for compare. This is "for now" my tele main choice.
    lets see the next ones :)