About to pull the trigger into Kemper World **Need Help

• But, I think, I will buy a solid state power amp and see how that works as the tube power amp colours the sound as well.

Bbb

In my experience it works well (say a matrix). But don't expect the same experience as a tube power amp at high volumes, of course.

Edited once, last by Dimi84 ().

• No they’re responsive I just don’t like the cab capture, and through a power amp and cab there’s just some depth missing to make the cab move, and some profiles just sound hollow like the frames dragon pack,

It seems allot of profiles are made with big signal chains like preamps eqs etc that don’t sound natural. I love liked DIs straight from amp to Kemper so no extra color but the depth girth is missing to make a cab move a room

• No they’re responsive I just don’t like the cab capture, and through a power amp and cab there’s just some depth missing to make the cab move, and some profiles just sound hollow like the frames dragon pack,

It seems allot of profiles are made with big signal chains like preamps eqs etc that don’t sound natural. I love liked DIs straight from amp to Kemper so no extra color but the depth girth is missing to make a cab move a room

WOW, The Framus is the biggest amp out there really as it has a HUGE HUGE bottom end, it should make the floor shake. I'm surprised to hear that man, really I am. Hope you find what you're looking for.

The Kemper has its faults, but there's no hard and fast rule regarding accuracy unless we're talking about more than one stage distorting significantly. Some profiles are accurate to the point that you'd honestly never be able to identify them in a blind test. Others are inaccurate enough that it's obvious.

• While I love the Axe FX, one of the bigger issues is that the sound of presets will often change after updating the firmware. It's not that big of a deal to re-tweak a few presets, but when you're dealing with 50+, it can be tedious.

• In my experience it works well (say a matrix). But don't expect the same experience as a tube power amp at high volumes, of course.

No, I know, I learned that in the last few months with the KPA, but if it sounds somewhere close that I can starting to use it live for smaller gigs that would be a good progress.

To think you buy a few profiles for a few bucks and to think that you basically own a Dumble or Soldano amp, which cost fortune, is of course an Illusion, I fully understand that.

Bbb

It' s only Rock n Roll, but I like it :D:thumbup:<3