Rig up/down while in performance should not ever change performance

• I use a simple boss F5-6 to switch between rigs inside a performace.
    The problem arise when I'm at rig number 1 and press rig down for error, or when I'm at rig2 and press twice the rig down button.
    I'd like if kemper could stay always in the same performance instead of browsing rigs like in browse mode.
    When in perfomance mode, at rig 1, pressing rig-down should not have any effect (instead of moving to previous performance rig 5).
    Same idea for rig 5; pressing rig-up should stay at rig5 and not go to next performance rig 1.

• Isn't this possible already? AFKPA but I think I remember an option somewhere for this. Might be wrong though.

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• How do you change performances?

Clicking buttons on the kemper itself.

The point is that I don't think you need to change performance during a song in a live and, on the other side, hitting twice a button for error and have the K to automatically switch to next/previous performance is a bit confusing while you're playing.

Switching performances is something you can do between songs, so no problem if you have to reach the K and click a button.

Isn't this possible already? AFKPA but I think I remember an option somewhere for this. Might be wrong though.

I don't think so, I've search the manual and haven't found anything, but I could be wrong.
    I think the "next/prev rigs" functions were made with browse mode in mind, so you can browse all your rigs using a pedal.
    Since performance mode is the way to go when gigging, to me it could be a pro having the K to always stay in the current performance when using rig up/down function

• Clicking buttons on the kemper itself.

The point is that I don't think you need to change performance during a song in a live and, on the other side, hitting twice a button for error and have the K to automatically switch to next/previous performance is a bit confusing while you're playing.

Switching performances is something you can do between songs, so no problem if you have to reach the K and click a button.

That could be the point.
    Its seems not to be the goal of a remote that some changes to prepared sound can not be done.
    For me this contradicts the sense of a floorboard

• I use a simple boss F5-6 to switch between rigs inside a performace.
    The problem arise when I'm at rig number 1 and press rig down for error, or when I'm at rig2 and press twice the rig down button.
    I'd like if kemper could stay always in the same performance instead of browsing rigs like in browse mode.
    When in perfomance mode, at rig 1, pressing rig-down should not have any effect (instead of moving to previous performance rig 5).
    Same idea for rig 5; pressing rig-up should stay at rig5 and not go to next performance rig 1.

Maybe practice switching during a performance? I know that’s not very helpful, but it is really important to do this to avoid something inadvertently happening during a set. I mean, it could be a similar problem if you are at rig 3 and press down twice instead of once when you only wanted to go to rig 2.

With any luck, Kemper Amps will consider this suggestion as well and do something about it. Till then though, best if you chart out a strategy.