Using the Kemper live with a cabinet while sending the main output signal to the PA

• Hello fellow Kemper users!

When on stage, I'd like to play my Kemper though a guitar cabinet just to get the better feeling and tone for me on stage.
    Usually when I play though a cabinet, I do turn off the speaker simulation.

I wondered, if there is a way to simultaneously play though a cab AND send the signal via the main output to the soundboard.
    But as I have mentioned before, when I play though a cab, I do turn off the cab simulation. Is there a way to turn on the cab simulation just for the main output ?

I dont want to send the raw amp signal to the soundboard because that obviously sounds shitty :|

• Yes, this is exactly what I do. Just turn off the cab emulation for the monitor output only. Don't turn it off using the global, front panel button. Go into the output menu and turn it off there. From the output menu, you can then fine tune the EQ of both mains and monitor and store them as presets. Very easy, very effective, very cool.

• Yes, this is exactly what I do. Just turn off the cab emulation for the monitor output only. Don't turn it off using the global, front panel button. Go into the output menu and turn it off there. From the output menu, you can then fine tune the EQ of both mains and monitor and store them as presets. Very easy, very effective, very cool.

I do exactly the same

works for me..same set up...sounds great.

• My only concern about that is that I dont really know what I'll be sending to the FOH.
    I mean, I dont know, if the cabinet profile is a good one. Or would it be possible to monitor the signal via headphones from the headphone out on the front?

Should I adapt the settings in the output section in any other way or will it be fine from the way they are set right from the factory preset?