Cab Maker 2.1

• I had the same problem. I purchased the Creambacks and the Lynchbacks, all cabinets too. It was a PITA, but I renamed all the files. I just shortened them like this:
    G12M Crmbk 112 C Hi-Gn 121+57.wav

In addition to that, after getting them imported to the Kemper, I created a rig for each one. I just took a JCM 900 profile and then just kept changing the cab and saving it. I named them JCM 900 Crmbk 1 x12C 1, and just kept changing the name by the end number sequence until I had all of them done. I then created folders in rig manager and put the profiles in there. I’ve got 5 folders for each speaker type. Once you have them in the rig manager, you can lock an amp down and then audition the various cabs.

Unfortunately the rig manager doesn’t allow for cab management. Otherwise all this work wouldn’t be necessary. It would be nice if Celestion did this for the Kemper users, at least convert them up front.

I will say they do sound incredible and all that work was worth it. That being said, I’m a little reluctant to purchase more until an easier way of importing these is found.

I did do an A/B comparison by importing the Celestion Impulses using TL Space in Pro-Tools and running the Kemper rig without a cab on and they sound identical. While not ideal, it does cut down on the renaming.